Beer Battered Lobster Tails
- 5 O’Neill’s Raw Lobster Tails
- 1 Pkg beer batter seafood batter mix
- 2 quarts vegetable oil(for frying)
- If the tails are frozen, thaw completely.
- Boil water in pot and salt to taste.
- Add tails and boil for 4 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove from water and split the inside of the tails.
- Remove the meat from the shell leaving the flipper part of the tail meat attached to the shell.
- Mix batter according to directions. Coat lobster tail and shell with the batter.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 365 degrees.
- Drop the Tails one at a time into the hot oil.Cook until the lobster turns white and the coating is lightly browned. Let the fried tails dry on paper towel.
221 Ch Escuminac Point,