Join our team. We’re hiring!
Good People Wanted!
Fish plant labourers duties include cleaning, opening and packaging lobster on an assembly type line.
- Repetitive tasks, physically-demanding, light lifting
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- No work experience needed
- Provide guidance and direction to the production floor personnel
- Coordinate daily production floor activities and delegate assignments to production personnel
- Communicate clear expectations to production personnel
- Monitor employee work performance relative to expectations and maintain material/workflow through the facility
- Discipline employees when necessary
- Ensure material handlers supply the workstations with material quickly and efficiently
- Ensure equipment and tools are in good working order and available for use when required
- Attend and participate in regular production meetings
- Assist other personnel as may be required for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment
Raymond O'Neill & Son Fisheries Ltd.
221 Ch Escuminac Point,
Escuminac, New Brunswick
To us quality is important; every lot of raw material is checked for freshness and we work side by side with our employees to achieve our collective goals.
The site also has a pond for live storage of lobster, located adjacent to the processing plant. Our plant processes raw and cooked freshly frozen lobster products.
Vacuum Packed Lobster Meat
- Regular meat (tails, claw and knuckle)
- Tail meat
- CK meat (claw and knuckle)
- Knuckle meat
- Claw meat
- Leg meat
- Knuckle meat
- Broken tail meat
- Minced meat
- Frozen whole raw lobster
- Blanched tails
- Split tails in shell
- Frozen whole cooked lobster
- Raw tails