- 2 whole O’Neill’s Raw Lobster Tails
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- Salt to taste
- Ground white pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon – cut into wedges, for garnish
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper.
- Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque… about 5 to 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges to serve.
221 Ch Escuminac Point,
2017 © Copyright Raymond O'Neill & Sons Fisheries Ltd