- 1 pound O’Neill lobster meat
- 1 pound small cooked shrimp
- 1 pounds scallops cut
inbite sized pieces
- 1 bottle bar clams with juice
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cups chopped white onions
- cups chopped celery
- 6 medium potatoes, cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½-2 cups 18% cream
- ¼ cup butter
- Pinch of nutmeg(optional)
- Heat the 2 tablespoons of butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and celery. Set aside.
- In a large pot add potatoes, cooked
celeryand onions, juices from seafood, salt and pepper and enough water to cover potatoes.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer. Simmer until potatoes are al dente stirring occasionally.
- Add scallops, cook 1 minute.
- Add the remaining bite sized seafood, nutmeg, butter and cream to the soup.
221 Ch Escuminac Point,
2017 © Copyright Raymond O'Neill & Sons Fisheries Ltd