- 1 pound O’Neill’s cooked lobster meat
- 1 cup diced (1/4-inch) celery
- 1/2 cup chopped lettuce
- ½ – 3/4 cup
- Cut the lobster meat into 1/2-inch pieces and place them in a mixing bowl. Add ½ – 3/4 cup of the mayonnaise, the celery, lettuce Toss well
- 6 top-split hot dog rolls
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature (optional)
- Heat a large skillet.
- Brush the sides of the hot dog buns with the butter and toast over moderate heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer the buns to plate.
- Using a small spoon, gently place the lobster
inthe rolls, being careful not to break them.
- Serve immediately.
221 Ch Escuminac Point,
2018 © Copyright Raymond O'Neill & Sons Fisheries Ltd